The labor law counseling provides support to companies and individuals before, during and after the validity of the employment relationship for the benefit of the interested parties to safeguard their rights and interests, as well as prevent and avoid sanctions by the labor authority for non-compliance in labor matters.
- Judicial processes and labor inspections.
- Labor planning and Outsourcing.
- Hiring and immigration matters.
- Consulting and labor compliance.
- Safety and health at work.
- Legal representation.