The advice in commercial law includes assistance in the development of our client’s businesses and undertakings, covering the creation of the company or start-up,its operation, financing and promotion; contractual and consumer relationships between customers and suppliers, among others, with the aim of preventing and mitigating risks, as well as protecting their interests against external factors.
- Advertising, Activations and Commercial promotions.
- Consumer Protection and Supplier Defense.
- Contracting of services and Supply of goods.
- Retail, Regulation and Consumer goods and services.
- Commercial and institutional alliances.
- Protection of trademarks and copyrights.
- Secretariat of Corporate Governance.
- Personal Data and Privacy.
- Credit and Collections.
- Legal representation.